Based on huge success of the first ebook “FEA using Open Source Software” and due to readers demand here is the new ebook
Features of the eBook:
- Builds on the foundation created in Finite Element Analysis with Open Source Software
- Still using easy to read and understand language loved by many users
- Screen shots to help users visualise the procedure and understand efficiently
- Real world examples used in the ebook to make users confident of their knowledge and the power of Open Source software being used in real world
- Each chapter introduces a new concept of conducting FE Analysis so that the user is not bombarded with too much information in one Chapter.
Open Source Software like Salome, Salome-Meca and Code_Aster to name a few are very powerful software. They have capabilities to provide you with answers in a format that you want, if you know what to ask.
This ebook is continuation of the first ebook where fundamental topics were explained. This ebook goes one step ahead and introduces advanced topics like Natural Frequency, Non-Linear Analysis, Contact Analysis, Thermal Analysis and so on.
Just Click on the Red Button to get a Preview copy of the eBook.
The ebook is published now and is available for Purchase. Click on the Green Button to Purchase the ebook
Please note that you will receive a PDF copy of the book. There is no physical book that will be mailed to you as we are working hard to save the environment and we didn’t wanted to cut all the trees to print our books.