Features of Finite Element Analysis using Open Source Software:
– One of the best selling ebooks for FEA using Open Source Software updated to 2nd Edition
– Takes you from being novice with Open Source FEA software to a proficient user
– Easy step by step instruction so that you are not left out in the dark
– Screen shots provided so that you can match your screen with the author’s screen
– Fully in English
– You will understand software like Salome, Salome-Meca, Code_Aster and Efficient
Features of Intermediate Finite Element using Open Source Software:
– Builds on the foundation created in Finite Element Analysis with Open Source Software
– Still using easy to read and understand language loved by many users
– Screen shots to help users visualise the procedure and understand efficiently
– Real world examples used in the book to make users confident of their knowledge and the power of Open Source software being used in real world
– Each chapter introduces a new concept of conducting FE Analysis so that the user is not bombarded with too much information in one Chapter.
Please note that you will receive a PDF copy of the book. There is no physical book that will be mailed to you as we are working hard to save the environment and we didn’t wanted to cut all the trees to print our books.