This is an older post. To get the latest Efficient version go to https://engineering.moonish.biz/efficient/
Efficient has been updated to Version 0.0.2 and now is more powerful wizard to create a .comm file that can be used for Finite Element Analysis.
To download the software Click Here
Features of Version 0.0.2:
- Added a Selection box for standard Materials so that users can use them easily
- Added Stepping Function for Loads
Features to come in following Versions:
- Add more types of Mesh files that can be read
- Add different types of analysis types like Beam, Axi-symmetric, Shell, etc.
- Save results in a text file
- Give user flexibility to select what results they want in MED file
- Give user flexibility to select what results they want in TEXT file
- Add more types of Loads that can be applied
Requirements for using this software
- Java Runtime Environment (jre) should be installed on your computer
- User should know how to use JAR file as an application and not as a ZIP file