Pipelines are analyzed for several reasons to find out various results including pressure loss calculation and heat loss calculations to name a few. These pipelines are present as:
- Process piping systems at plants, storage facilities, pumping and compressor stations
- Plant utility piping systems such as steam, water, compressed air, inert gases, fuel, refrigerants and others
- Piping in mechanical industries such as aerospace, ship building, boiler, turbines, and more
- Oil and gas upstream and midstream pipelines
- Outdoor piping networks including district heating, water and gas distribution
We have extensive experience in providing Heat and Mass transfer design service.
Please contact our office to discuss your requirements, project, time frame and a way forward.